- The slot has a storyline
- 4 different Free Spins modes
- High RTP level
- 243 ways to win
- It will take a while to unlock all the Free Spins modes
Author: Alex Bitcasinorank
Main Game Attributes
|Min Bet||$/€ 0.3|
|Max Bet||$/€ 30|
In the world of online gambling, vampire-themed slots are not so common, and there are even fewer good ones among them. Immortal Romance from Microgaming is one of the good games.
The game was release in 2011. At that time, the Twilight and The Vampire Diaries were popular. And it’s hard not to notice that Microgaming’s slot was clearly inspired by these works. The developers even managed to tell a whole story, which is quite rare in slots.
Immortal Romance is a 5×3 video slot with 243 paylines. The slot is made in a gothic theme and dark colors. The music also matches the atmosphere and immerses you deeper into the world of the game. And there is where to dive. The slot game has a real storyline.
It’s not very sophisticated, but it’s still an achievement for a slot. To fully uncover the plot, first you need to read the stories of the main characters. The stories of each, and these are 2 human girls and 2 vampires, are available in the game’s paytables. Moreover, their stories are well voiced.
But to dive deeper into the story, you have to play for a long time. From time to time, cut scenes will appear on the game field, deeper revealing the characters and moving the plot.
Now let’s look at the mathematical attributes of the game. The RTP in the game is quite high but has a small range from 96.01 to 96.86%. The volatility in the game is very high, and the maximum possible winnings can reach 12150 of your stakes.
Immortal Romance, the game released in 2011, has a tonne of features. The Wild symbol is where interesting mechanics begin. It is made to resemble the game’s logo. In addition to replacing all other symbols besides the Scatter, it also doubles your payouts. Wild Desire is the next feature that uses the wild symbol. Throughout the course of the game, this function can randomly activate. During it, wild symbols start to appear and take over the whole reel. 5 reels can be cover in total. But no free spins may be initiated while the Wild Desire is active.
There are as many as four different sorts of free spins in the game, to speak about. A player must enter the Chamber of Spins to begin the bonus level. You must get at least three scatters to do this. Player will initially only have access to one Free Spins option; in order to unlock the other three, you must keep collecting Scatters and start the bonus round. Here is a list of Free Spins modes and their features:
- Amber. Gives you 10 Free Spins, during which all winnings are multiplied by 5. Available from the very beginning of the game. Free spins can be restarted if 3 or more Scatters are landed.
- Troy. Rewards you with 15 Free Spins, during which the Vampire Bat feature is activated. During the bonus round, bats will turn random symbols into x2 or x3 multipliers. The maximum possible number of such multipliers is 6. This mode is available after the 5th trigger of the Chamber of Spins.
- Michael. Gives you 20 Free Spins with Rolling Reels feature. This feature activates consecutive wins with an increasing multiplier up to x5. Michael’s Free Spins are available after the 10th feature trigger.
- Sarah. Provides 25 Free Spins and activates Wild Vine feature. On the 3rd reel, the Wild Vine symbol appears. It can transform random symbols into additional Wilds. Also, if you land 2, 3, 4, or 5 Scatters you will get additional spins, 1, 2, 3, and 4 respectively. The last mode is available after the 15th enter to the Chamber of Spins.
Play Immortal Romance for Free
To reveal the full potential of the game, as well as all the twists and turns of the plot, you will have to play for a very long time. Fortunately, if you do not want to spend money, but still wonder how everything works here, then you can use the demo mode. The game is available completely free on all devices and is no different from the versions in online casinos.